Sell Your House Faster and for More Money with a Pre-Listing Inspection!
Hopefully you have uncluttered your house to make it show better. Once you get a buyer you want to make sure nothing kills the deal and that they don’t try and beat your price down for a lot of small defects. Here is how a pre-listing inspection can benefit you:
- A real selling point as you can advertise your home as “Move In Certified” and produce an Inspection Report.
- It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
- It may even encourage the buyer to waive his inspection contingency.
It also helps in many other ways, such as:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It may alert you to items of immediate concern, such as termites.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
On a pre-listing inspection that I did recently, the buyers did not even do their own inspection and they were able to move to closing with very few complications.
We do home inspections in Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Pompano Beach, Parkland, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Sunrise, Tamarac, Wilton Manors and Miami-Dade County.